How to become a professionally qualified engineer in the UK and boost your career?
Whether you are just about to graduate and look for your first job as an engineer, or your career is already well established, it is crucial to continue to develop yourself as an engineer.
To advance your career, to change careers, to get a better job or to just get better at what you do.
This route to IEng and CEng membership course will help you get a clearer picture of where you want to be in terms of your long term career, and how to get there.
This course will help you
- Choosing the right path to join one of the Professional Engineering Institution
- Understanding what is required to become a Member of the Professional Engineering Institution
- Preparing the application to prove your competency to meet the Engineer Council requirements
- Preparing to take the Professional Review
- Preparing the Professional Review Report or similar
- Creating the Continuous Professional Development (CPD) record
- Creating the Presentation for the Professional Review
- Understanding the scope and aim of the Professional Review
- Improving your knowledge and skills for the Written Exercise (if required)
Who should attend
Students, Apprentices, Graduates, Professionals (Technicians, Engineers, and Managers).
Mr Arkadiusz Piotrowski BEng (Hons) MSc IEng MICE MCHIT FIHE ,Civil Engineer.
Arek Piotrowski is a passionate and determined professional Civil Engineer with nearly 8 years of experience. He is an Incorporated Engineer (IEng) Member of the Institution of Civil Engineering (MICE) and Chartered Institution of Highways and Transportation (MCIHT) and a Fellow member of the Institute of Highway Engineers (FIHE).
Arek's professional experience is in Highways Engineering. He worked on the key national highways Major Projects such as: "The 14 Cambridge to Huntington Improvement Scheme" during the design and construction phases.
Arek is also a Lecturer at the London South Bank University where he teaches students employability skills and professional development in Civil Engineering.
Register for this workshop
For the next date of this workshop, check our Workshops page.